FIER Belt Conveyor
Leading Best-powered Belt Conveyor Expert Manufacturer
Apply Our Best Quotation
Certification for FIER Belt Conveyor
Your Best FIER Belt Conveyor Manufacturer in China
- 1. Large conveying capacity and simple structure;
- 2. Easy maintenance, standardized components;
- 3. According to the requirements of conveying technology, it can be transported by a single set or composed of multiple sets;
- 4. A horizontal or sloping conveying system can be formed with other conveying equipment to meet the needs of operation lines with different layout types.
- 5. The conveyor of the belt assembly line is made of rubber, canvas, PVC, PU and other materials, which can not only be used for transporting ordinary materials, but also meet the transportation of materials with special requirements such as oil resistance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and anti-static.
- 6. Smooth delivery, low noise, easy to maintain.
- 7. Low energy consumption and low cost.
Flat Belt Conveyor
Vertical Belt Conveyor
Mobile Belt Conveyor
Get FIER Belt Conveyor to Boom Your Business
(1) conveying capacity: when conveying bulk materials, the mass or volume of the material is calculated per hour; When conveying a piece of article, it is calculated on the basis of the number of pieces transported per hour.
(2) conveying speed: improving the conveying speed can improve the conveying capacity. When the conveyor belt is used as the traction part and the conveying length is large, the conveying speed increases gradually.
(3) belt conveyor specification: conveyor component size includes conveyor belt width, strip width, hopper volume, pipe diameter, and container size. The dimensions of these components directly affect the conveying capacity of the conveyor.
(4) conveying length and inclination: conveying line length and inclination directly affect the total resistance of the conveyor and the power required.
Questions You May Ask About Our Belt Conveyor
Q: Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a factory, Welcome to visit our factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 10-14 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 20 days if the goods as your requirements production.
Q: How can I trace my order?
A: We will send you the tracking number and will give your the freight company number.
Q: What are your advantages?
A: With a great deal of production experience, Professional salesmen provide great service, With a large number of famous customers all over the world, Great after-sales service for you.
Q: When will you be able to complete it?
A: Delivery within one month after the completion of payment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us for free.
FIER: Your Reliable Belt Conveyor Supplier
belt conveyor manufacturer- FIER
Fier conveyor is a kind of continuous conveying and unloading equipment with high efficiency, use, and good mobility.
The portable conveyor belt moves according to the principle of friction transmission.
Suitable for conveying low-abrasive materials and bagged materials with stacking density less than 1.67/ t/m3 and easy to be extracted in powder, granular and small pieces. Such as coal, crushed stone, sand, cement, fertilizer, grain, etc.
Usually used in conjunction with our dry mortar production line
Our conveyor can be used in the ambient temperature range from -20℃ to +50℃, the temperature of the material to be sent is less than 60℃.
Its captain and assembly form can be determined according to the user’s requirements, the transmission can be an electric drum, can also be driven with a driving device.
belt conveyor diagram
How to make a belt conveyor?
Fier belt conveyor parts is mainly composed of a frame, driving roller, reversing roller, conveyor belt, tensioning device, driving device, idler, and so on
- 1. The frame is made of high-quality steel plate or aluminum profile, which is used to drive and support the conveying belt;
- 2. The driving drum is generally installed at the unloading end to increase the traction force and facilitate dragging.
- 3. Changing the direction of the drum is to change the movement direction of the conveyor belt.
- 4. The roller belt conveyor is used for carrying and transporting materials in the belt conveyor;
- 5. The function of the tensioning device is to prevent the conveyor belt from slipping on the driving drum; At the same time, the deflection of the conveyor belt between rollers is controlled to reduce conveying resistance.
- 6. The driving device is used to transfer the traction force of the driving drum to the conveyor belt through friction to make it move and transport goods;
- 7. Idlers support the conveyor belt so that the sag of the belt does not exceed the specified limit to ensure the smooth operation of the belt.
rubber belt conveyor
- 1. Size (customized according to customer requirements)
- 2, frame material: carbon steel/stainless steel/aluminum profile, usually choose carbon steel spray.
- 3. Conveying speed: V≤ 60m /min, common speed 3-15m /min.
- 4. Conveyor belt material: PVC/PU/ rubber belt, etc. Green/black PVC material is selected by default.
- 5, motor power: 0.2/0.4 2.2/3.7/0.75/1.5 / kw.
- 6. Power source: AC220V/AC380V.
- 7. Diameter of driving roller :38,50,76,89,120mm, etc
FIER types of belt conveyors belong to non-standard products, can accept one–to–one customization belt conveyor design. Of course, we also production mini belt conveyor for you
belt conveyor rollers
How to debug the belt conveyor?
(1) After the installation of the equipment, carefully debug it to meet the requirements of the drawing.
(2) Add corresponding lubricating oil to each reducer and moving parts.
(3) After the installation of our conveyor meets the requirements, every single device shall be manually tested and combined to debug the conveyor to meet the requirements of the action.
(4) debugging the electrical part of the conveyor. Including the routine electrical wiring and action debugging, so that the equipment has good performance, to achieve the designed function and state.