Your best-powered belt conveyor manufacturer and supplier, grain belt conveyors for sale
Fier belt conveyor a kind of continuous conveying and unloading equipment with high efficiency, use, and good mobility.
The conveyor belt moves according to the principle of friction transmission.
Suitable for conveying low-abrasive materials and bagged materials with stacking density less than 1.67/ t/m3 and easy to be extracted in powder, granular and small pieces. Such as coal, crushed stone, sand, cement, fertilizer, grain, etc.
Fier Belt conveyor can be used in the ambient temperature range from -20℃ to +50℃, the temperature of the material to be sent is less than 60℃.
Its captain and assembly form can be determined according to the user’s requirements, the transmission can be an electric drum, can also be driven with a driving device.
Characteristics of Fier belt conveyor
- 1. Large conveying capacity and simple structure;
- 2. Easy maintenance, standardized components;
- 3. According to the requirements of conveying technology, it can be transported by a single set or composed of multiple sets;
- 4. A horizontal or sloping conveying system can be formed with other conveying equipment to meet the needs of operation lines with different layout types.
- 5. The conveyor of the belt assembly line is made of rubber, canvas, PVC, PU and other materials, which can not only be used for transporting ordinary materials, but also meet the transportation of materials with special requirements such as oil resistance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and anti-static.
- 6. Smooth delivery, low noise, easy to maintain.
- 7. Low energy consumption and low cost.
The structure of Fier roller belt conveyor
Fier belt conveyor parts is mainly composed of a frame, driving roller, reversing roller, conveyor belt, tensioning device, driving device, idler and so on
- 1. The frame is made of high-quality steel plate or aluminum profile, which is used to drive and support the conveying belt;
- 2. The driving drum is generally installed at the unloading end to increase the traction force and facilitate dragging.
- 3. Changing the direction of the drum is to change the movement direction of the conveyor belt.
- 4. The conveyor belt is used for carrying and transporting materials in the belt conveyor;
- 5. The function of the tensioning device is to prevent the conveyor belt from slipping on the driving drum; At the same time, the deflection of the conveyor belt between rollers is controlled to reduce conveying resistance.
- 6. The driving device is used to transfer the traction force of the driving drum to the conveyor belt through friction to make it move and transport goods;
- 7. Idlers support the conveyor belt so that the sag of the belt does not exceed the specified limit to ensure the smooth operation of the belt.
Technical parameters of Fier belt conveyors for bulk materials
- 1. Size (customized according to customer requirements)
- 2, frame material: carbon steel/stainless steel/aluminum profile, usually choose carbon steel spray.
- 3. Conveying speed :V≤ 60m /min, common speed 3-15m /min.
- 4. Conveyor belt material: PVC/PU/ rubber belt, etc. Green/black PVC material is selected by default.
- 5, motor power: 0.2/0.4 2.2/3.7/0.75/1.5 / kw.
- 6. Power source: AC220V/AC380V.
- 7. Diameter of driving roller :38,50,76,89,120mm, etc
It belongs to non-standard products, can accept one – to – one customization.
Q: Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a factory, Welcome to visit our factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 10-14 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 20 days if the goods as your requirements production.
Q: How can I trace my order?
A: We will send you the tracking number and will give your the freight company number.
Q: What are your advantages?
A: With a great deal of production experience, Professional salesmen provide great service, With a large number of famous customers all over the world, Great after-sales service for you.
Q: When will you be able to complete it?
A: Delivery within one month after the completion of payment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us for free.