Get Your Cement Silo with Best Price
Storing Bulk Materials Solution for Your Business
Apply Our Best Quotation
FIER Cement Silo Certification
Your Best Cement Silo Manufacturer in China
1. Can be made according to customer requirements.
2. Rainproof, moisture-proof, easy to use
3. Provided with a dust collector and a pressure safety valve.
4. Easy installation, long service life
5. we can free supply design for your cement silo dimensions
Low Pro Cement Silo
Get FIER Cement Silo to Boom Your Business
Horizontal Cement Silo for Concrete mixing station
low requirements on the foundation, can be directly placed on the ground, convenient transportation, without disassembly
Portable Cement Silo for Dry Mortar Plant
With the use of screw conveying pump, the material can be transported to various positions, easy installation and disassembly
Vertical Silo for Bulk material
Waterproof, moistureproof, prevent cement loss, reduce urban air dust pollution, small footprint, long service life, low cost, and so on
Recent Cement Silo Order
Questions You May Ask About Our Cement Silo
Matters needing attention:
- 1. Check whether the line is unblocked before use. cement silo hs code:6810999000
- 2. Before and after filling the tank with ash in the bulk sludge bin, open the tank and vibrate for 2-3 minutes.
- 3, cement tank alarm alarm alarm, stop the ash, to prevent damage to the dustproof processor.
- 4, when the air outlet is not free, should check whether the dust filter is blocked, if blocked, should be cleaned in time.
- 5. Before cleaning the filter element, bind it with a wire for 2-3 lines to prevent the deformation of the filter element during washing.
- 6. During cleaning, the filter element must be aired before installation and use.
- 7. If the filter element has been cleaned repeatedly and the purpose of dust removal has been achieved, it shall be replaced in time.
FIER: Your Premier Cemnt Silo Supplier
100 ton cement silo drawing
Save your money – buying cement in bulk and storing it in the silo.
Fier silos are commonly used in bulk cement storage in dry mortar mixing stations.
Cement silo capacity in tons is a closed tank for storing bulk materials. Suitable for storing grain, cement, fly ash, and other bulk materials.
Our silo is equipped with a material level system, it can display the position and quantity of materials.
Fier silo and screw conveyor pumps can be used together to transport materials to various positions.
Our supply the different cement silo specification for you, and they are easy to install, safe, and reliable for any mixing plant, ideal for bulk storage. Low price lime/ concrete silo for sale
We can supply turn-key sales of silos made to customer orders.
cement storage silo
How many types of cement silo?
- Integrated : 10T.30,50T, 100T, 150T, 200T, 300T and other series
- Horizontal cement bin: 50T, 80T, 100T, 120T series;
- Split type : 100T, 120T, 150T, 200T, 300T series;
- Piece mounted cement bin: series of 50T, 100T, 120T, 150T, 200T, 300T, etc.
- low profile cement silo: 1ton, 2ton 3ton，5-10ton
All the types can production as your silo capacity calculator.
No matter which silo option you choose these silos will help make your concrete production faster and reduce your downtime.
Our products have been sold to Russia, Venezuela, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Vietnam, and other countries and regions.
horizontal cement silo
What are the components of the cement silo?
The steel structure part of the warehouse, ladder, guardrail, feeding pipe, dust collector, pressure relief valve, high and low-level gauge, unloading valve, etc.
Fier silo is a cylindrical structure, and the bottom is supported by four round pipe legs. The whole silo is made of steel structure and welded. The top is provided with a dust collector and a pressure safety valve.
Description of dust removal system, arch breaking device, and material level device:
- 1. Dust removal system: An electric dust removal device is installed on the top of the sludge bin, which can effectively absorb suspended particles in the bin and reduce pollution to the surrounding environment.
- 2. Arch braking device: The lower cone of the mud warehouse is equipped with an air-blowing arch-breaking device. The small electromagnetic directional valve located in the air control box controls the release of compressed air to break the arch of cement and various kinds of powder, so as to avoid the accumulation of powder and cause a blockage.
- 3. Material level device: The material level device in the mud warehouse can sense the storage height of materials in the warehouse.
- 4. discharge system: Equipped with the unloading valve, can quickly discharge the material.
portable cement silo for sale
Fier cement silo feature:
- 1. cement silos meaning is usually used as the concrete mixing station (building) supporting products.
- 2, suitable for loading bulk cement and dry fly ash, has the characteristics of rainproof, moisture-proof, easy to use; Specifications and dimensions can also be made according to customer requirements.
- 3. Silo bracket structure, dust removal equipment on the upper part to prevent dust leakage, arch breaking device on the lower part to prevent agglomeration of powder and smooth discharge of powder, and equipped with material level sensing equipment to keep track of the use of materials in the warehouse at any time.
- 4. Generally, the bulk cement truck is used to deliver the powder into the warehouse; According to the different structures of the silo, there are generally two ways of discharging. One is that the lower part is connected with the screw conveyor, and the screw conveyor will feed the powder material into the powder material for measurement. The other is pneumatic conveying.
5. cement silo cleaning is easy
cement plant blending silo
How to maintain a cement silo?
cement silo construction as follows:
- 1. Filtration system: Check whether the bags inside the dust catcher need to be replaced (if it is with pressure difference control, directly look at the pressure difference gauge).
- 2. Check the ash cleaning system: According to different dust precipitators, there are mainly mechanical and pulse cleaning mechanisms.
- 3. Power system: Check whether the induced draft fans are running normally, and maintain the main fans daily (some warehouse roof dust remover is not installed with fans).
- 4. Local equipment: Check the sealing of the equipment (to prevent air leakage).