Your best dust collector system manufacturer, Industrial dust collector for sale by FIER Machinery
Fier industrial dust collector is a single dust removal equipment with an automatic ash removal structure.
It adopts the way of pulse spraying, which has the advantages of good ash cleaning effect, high purification efficiency, large air volume, long life of filter bag, small maintenance work, safe and reliable operation, etc.
In cement, mineral powder, mining, metallurgy, building materials, machinery, chemical, food processing, and other industrial and mining enterprises widely used.
Fier industrial dust collection system design
- 1. Upper box body: including removable cover plate (or fastening cover plate) and air outlet.
- 2. Middlebox: including porous plate, access door, filter bag, keel, Ventrotube, etc.
- 3. Lower box: including pressure measuring connector, etc.
- 4, blowing system: including pulse control instrument, electromagnetic pulse valve, blowing pipe, gasbag
The working principle of Fier industrial dust collector system
- 1. The dust-containing gas enters the dust hopper through the air inlet or into the industrial dust collector bags through the flowered plate hole.
- 2. The dust-containing gas is transformed into clean gas through the dust removal filter bag, enters the box body, then passes through the upper vent of the box body, and is discharged by the fan.
- 3. Dust accumulates on the inner surface of the filter bag and increases constantly. When the resistance of the bag filter rises to about 1500pa, the dust on the filter bag shall be cleaned regularly.
- 4. Close the fan on the top and start the shaking motor to make the dust fall off. When the dust is discharged, stop shaking the motor and restart the fan.
The above actions are automatically controlled by a controller.
- 1. It has strong management, high dust removal efficiency, low emission concentration, low air leakage rate, less energy consumption, less steel consumption, small floor area, stable and reliable operation, good economic benefits.
- 2. The pulse spraying and blowing can achieve the purpose of thoroughly cleaning the ash, so the cleaning cycle is prolonged, the energy consumption of cleaning the ash is reduced, and the pressure gas consumption can be greatly reduced.
- 3. Maintenance and bag changing can be carried out in the room under normal operating conditions of the non-stop system fan. Filter bag mouth with the elastic ring, good sealing performance, firm and reliable.
- 4. The upper bag pumping method is adopted. After the skeleton is extracted during bag changing, the dirty bags are put into the ash hopper at the lower part of the box body and taken out from the manhole to improve the operating conditions of bag changing.
- 5 the box is gas-tight design, good sealing, inspection door with excellent sealing materials, the production process with kerosene leak detection, air leakage.
Daily maintenance and repair:
- 1. Replenish lubricating oil to the parts of the equipment that need lubrication regularly.
- 2. Regularly check whether the pulse ash cleaning system of the dust collector is spraying normally.
- 3. Failure of pulse valve should be eliminated in time.
- 4. Check the condition of gas cylinders and flanges regularly. In case of leakage, the sealing ring should be replaced in time
- 5. If the sealing strip on the access door is aged, it shall be replaced in time.
- 6. Check the operation of the equipment regularly according to the fluctuation of the operating resistance of the equipment.
- 7. The filter bag is fragile and should be checked and replaced in time.
- 8. Drain water regularly from the water separator of the compressed air system.
- 9. When closed, work for a period of time to remove moisture and dust from the equipment.
If you want to find an industrial dust collector, Fier Machinery not only can supply you with the best solution for your dust collector order.
But also we can give you the best way of the industrial dust collector harbor freight.
Choice FIRE, Built your future!
Ask your free quote now!