Cement silo manufacturer and supplier, Low price lime/ concrete silo for sale
Save your money by buying cement in bulk and storing it in Fier silo.
Fier Cement silos are commonly used in bulk cement storage in concrete mixing stations
It is a closed tank for storing bulk materials. Suitable for storing grain, cement, fly ash, and other bulk materials.
Our silo is equipped with a material level system, it can display the position and quantity of materials.
Fier Cement silo and screw conveyor pump(cement silo auger) can be used together to transport materials to various positions.
The tank is easy to install, safe, and reliable for any mixing plant, ideal for bulk storage.
We can supply turn-key sales of silos made to customer orders.
The type of Fier Cement silos:
- Integrated cement silo: 10T.30,50T, 100T, 150T, 200T, 300T and other series;
- Horizontal cement bin: 50T, 80T, 100T, 120T series;
3. Split type cement silo: 100T, 120T, 150T, 200T, 300T series;
4. Piece mounted cement bin: series of 50T, 100T, 120T, 150T, 200T, 300T, etc.
All the types can production as your requirements.
No matter which cement silo option you choose these silos will help make your concrete production faster and reduce your downtime.
Our products have been sold to Russia, Venezuela, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Vietnam, and other countries and regions.
Composition of Fier cement silo:
The steel structure part of the warehouse, ladder, guardrail, feeding pipe, dust collector, pressure relief valve, high and low-level gauge, unloading valve, etc.
Description of dust removal system, arch breaking device and material level device:
- 1. Dust removal system: An electric dust removal device is installed on the top of the sludge bin, which can effectively absorb suspended particles in the bin and reduce pollution to the surrounding environment.
- 2. Arch braking device: The lower cone of the mud warehouse is equipped with an air blowing arch breaking device. The small electromagnetic directional valve located in the air control box controls the release of compressed air to break the arch of cement and various kinds of powder, so as to avoid the accumulation of powder and cause a blockage.
- 3. Material level device: The material level device in the mud warehouse can sense the storage height of materials in the warehouse.
- 4.cement silo discharge system: Equipped with the unloading valve, can quickly discharge the material.
Fier cement silo feature:
Fier cement silo is a cylindrical structure, and the bottom is supported by four round pipe legs. The whole silo is made of steel structure and welded. The top is provided with a dust collector and a pressure safety valve.
- 1, it is usually used as the concrete mixing station (building) supporting products.
- 2, suitable for loading bulk cement and dry fly ash, has the characteristics of rainproof, moisture-proof, easy to use; Specifications and dimensions can also be made according to customer requirements.
- 3. Silo bracket structure, dust removal equipment on the upper part to prevent dust leakage, arch breaking device on the lower part to prevent agglomeration of powder and smooth discharge of powder, and equipped with material level sensing equipment to keep track of the use of materials in the warehouse at any time.
- 4. Generally, the bulk cement truck is used to deliver the powder into the warehouse; According to the different structure of the cement silo, there are generally two ways of discharging. One is that the lower part is connected with the screw conveyor, and the screw conveyor will feed the powder material into the powder material for measurement. The other is the pneumatic conveying.
Matters needing attention
- 1. Check whether the line is unblocked before use.
- 2. Before and after filling the tank with ash in bulk sludge bin, open the tank and vibrate for 2-3 minutes.
- 3, cement tank alarm alarm alarm, stop the ash, to prevent damage to the dustproof processor.
- 4, when the air outlet is not free, should check whether the dust filter is blocked, if blocked, should be cleaned in time.
- 5. Before cleaning the filter element, bind it with a wire for 2-3 lines to prevent the deformation of the filter element during washing.
- 6. During cleaning, the filter element must be aired before installation and use.
- 7. If the filter element has been cleaned repeatedly and the purpose of dust removal has been achieved, it shall be replaced in time.
Daily maintenance of Fier Cement silo
- 1. Filtration system: Check whether the bags inside the dust catcher need to be replaced (if it is with pressure difference control, directly look at the pressure difference gauge).
- 2. Check the ash cleaning system: According to different dust precipitators, there are mainly mechanical and pulse cleaning mechanisms.
- 3. Power system: Check whether the induced draft fans are running normally, and maintain the main fans daily (some warehouse roof dust remover is not installed with fans).
- 4. Local equipment: Check the sealing of the equipment (to prevent air leakage).