If you work in the dry mortar industry or you want to production mortar for your business, you have to check the dry mortar market
For mortar manufacturers, you can save a lot of costs when you production dry mortar
For dry mortar machines importer, You can know a lot of information about the dry mortar equipment so you can make the best choice when you buy.
Common dry mortar products have dry ceramic tile adhesive, drywall paint, drywall mortar, dry concrete, and so on.
this article will help you learn everything about the mortar market, keep reading, and start saving money now.
1. What is dry mortar?
Dry mortar originated in Austria and Finland.
In 1958, a Finnish company began to develop dry mortar products for thin layer mortar.
But since 2005, it has become popular in the world.
Why is that?
As a new “green” building material, dry mortar has the characteristics of high quality, low cost, safety, and environmental protection
It not only improves the utilization rate of cement but also reduces the amount of cement used and reduces the construction cost.
It has the function of replacing traditional mortar additives, so the dry mortar equipment plays a key role in the industry.
In order to encourage the promotion and application of dry mortar admixtures, countries around the world have issued policy regulations.
In order to reduce pollution, countries began to make it mandatory for construction sites to use dry mortar.
That means you can’t buy sand and cement separately,
And can only buy an independent package of dry mortar and dry mortar production equipment for mortar production.
The demand for dry mortar should be more than 2 billion tons, but the actual output of dry mortar is only 64 million tons.
In addition, according to the 2007 Cement Industry Analysis and Investment Consulting Report,
With the acceleration of industrialization and urbanization in various countries and the steady implementation of new rural construction,
In the next 20 years, cement and other basic raw materials for construction projects will maintain high demand.
This means that there is a huge gap in the market in this industry!
Bring you a huge profit!
Okay, so now to get back to business,
Dry mortar refers to the dry sifted treatment of aggregate (such as quartz sand), inorganic cementite materials (such as cement), and additives (such as a polymer) according to a certain proportion of physical mixing and into a granular or powder.
Material shipped to the site in bags or bulk, mixed with water, and ready for immediate use.
Also known as mortar dry powder, dry mix, dry mix powder, some building adhesives also belong to this category.
Dry mortar plays the role of bonding, liner, protection, and decoration with a thin layer in the construction industry, which is widely used in construction and decoration engineering.
1.1 Raw material composition of dry mortar
Dry mortar generally USES inorganic adhesive, such as ordinary Portland cement, high aluminum cement, special cement, gypsum, anhydrous stone
The amount of inorganic cementitious materials generally accounts for 20% ~ 40% of dry mortar;
Most fine aggregates are quartz sand (fine sand), the fineness modulus is usually 1.6~2.2, and the dosage is large.
Generally, pretreatment, such as drying and screening, is needed to ensure that its particle size and quality meet the requirements of the formula;
Sometimes fly ash and slag powder are added as admixtures.
Organic viscose general amount is very small, in 1% ~ 3% or so, but the effect is huge.
Common ones are as follows:
- 1, coagulant, use it to obtain the expected setting time.
- 2. Retarder, mainly used in gypsum mortar and gypsum-based joint filler.
- 3, air entrapment agent, through the physical action of introducing microbubbles in the mortar, reduce the density of mortar, better construction.
- 4. Fiber, divided into long fiber and short fiber. Long fibers are mainly used for reinforcement and reinforcement; Short fiber is used to influence the performance and water requirement of mortar.
- 5, defoamer, dry mortar production line is mainly used to reduce the air content in mortar. The main use of inorganic carrier hydrocarbons, polyethylene glycol and other additives as pigments, thickeners, plasticizers.
- 6, hydrophobic agent, can prevent water infiltration into the mortar, mortar can still remain open for steam diffusion.
Dry mortar Often according to the requirements of the product formula to choose, to improve the mortar workability, stratification, strength, shrinkage and frost resistance, and other indicators.
1.2 Development and prospect of contemporary dry mortar
According to the current development of dry mortar, there are defects in the following aspects.
- 1. High cost.
- 2. Immature technology.
- 3. Mortar varieties are not abundant.
- 4. Big investment.
Although dry mortar meets all kinds of resistance in the process of popularization and use,
But the historical inevitability of replacing traditional mortar is hard to change.
Large and medium-sized cities in various countries have also shown great interest in the use of dry mortar,
The extensive media propaganda and the scientific and technological progress made by numerous scientific and technological workers will create favorable conditions for the development of dry mortar.
Like the development of commercial concrete, it will usher in a brilliant spring.
1.3 You should know: dry mixed mortar production process
The dry mixed mortar production process mainly includes: aggregate pretreatment, raw material lifting and storage, batching measurement, mixing and stirring, finished product packaging storage, or bulk.
- 1, the aggregate
Sand aggregate is mainly quartz sand, river sand, broken limestone, and so on.
The impurity content and particle size distribution must be tested before use. The sand containing impurities must be washed and dried. Its final humidity must be less than 0.5%.
Dry, dry river sand, coarse sand.0 mm) with good fluidity, the shape of sand particles is round Angle and the stacking Angle is small.
In addition to the final product itself, these characteristics also have an important impact on the selection and design of dryer and sieve.
- 2. Cementing materials and fillers
Cementing materials and fillers followed.
The function of cementing material is to stick the particles in the sand together and produce a certain strength after solidification.
The cementing materials listed above mainly include cement, gypsum, lime, etc.
The use of different cementing materials will directly affect the properties of the finished product such as waterproofing, shrinkage, strength, etc.
Therefore, the quality must be inspected in the factory to ensure consistency with the formulation requirements in the laboratory.
White cement also requires a color test.
- 3. Lightweight aggregate
There are also lightweight aggregates such as expanded perlite, foamed EPS particles, vermiculite, foamed microbeads, etc.
Their characteristics are bulk density, heat transfer coefficient, particle size, strength, water absorption, and so on.
These properties make the measurement more complex, such as the need for additional volume measurement.
The requirements and dynamic parameters of the mixer are also different.
For example, the expansion of perlite is fragile, in the process to avoid as much as possible redundant links, mixing time is not easy too long.
When using foaming EPS particles, pay attention to the shape and size distribution of the particles, and select appropriate packaging to avoid segregation.
- 4. Chemical additives
Solid powder and liquid. Liquid additives must be added in a spraying manner.
Additives are measured in trace amounts and are usually mixed in a ratio of one to ten million.
So it is very important to measure and stir accurately.
In addition to the properties mentioned above, the use of additives must take temperature into account.
It should be used within the operating temperature range given by the additive supplier, including storage and transportation.
The fluidity of additives is poor, and the working temperature.
1.4 What are the advantages of dry mixed mortar
Compared with the traditional process, the technical advantages of dry mixed mortar are mainly reflected in the following aspects:
- 1. Stable nature and excellent quality.
With factory production, the mixture ratio of raw materials and components can be strictly controlled, accurately measured, and evenly mixed.
To ensure the mortar quality of stability, reliability. Avoid quality fluctuation and defects caused by manual preparation differences.
- 2. High efficiency and good construction performance.
Adopting commercial production on a large scale can save the stirring time and improve the performance at the same time.
Due to the superior workability, water retention, and fluidity of mortar produced in this way,
It makes the construction more convenient and the project quality more easily controlled.
- 3. Complete varieties, easy to use.
The range of products is very wide and can meet almost all the USES of mortar for construction engineering.
And according to the special requirements of the project, constantly confecting new mortar products.
It can supply with quantity anytime and anywhere, which not only saves material but also facilitates the construction.
- 4. Save energy and protect the environment
And aerated concrete blocks and other emerging wall materials have good adaptability,
Recycled construction waste, market waste, and other production mechanism sand instead of natural river sand, energy conservation, and environmental protection.
- 5. Easy to save and use
After being delivered to the construction site by packing or bulk, it can be stored at a fixed point and can be taken as needed, which is flexible and convenient.
Dry mixed mortar can be vertically transported to the designated floor and can be used by mixing with water.
Wet mixed mortar can be pumped directly to the site, with the spray gun to carry out mechanical operations.
- 6. Save work and materials
Superior construction performance can reduce the work strength and difficulty, significantly improve the construction efficiency, high water retention of the premixed mortar,
it can realize dry thin layer construction, construction material significantly reduced, less dust
It can reduce the material consumption, and reduce the site of environmental pollution, conducive to civilized construction.
- 7. Suitable for mechanized construction
It can make the construction efficiency reach the traditional construction efficiency 4~12 times, save construction time and labor, reduce waste, reduce the comprehensive cost of the construction project.
At present, the vast majority of construction sites are still using traditional cement mortar or mixed mortar. This mortar is prepared on-site with unstable quality and large pollution, which is difficult to meet the needs of building functions and prone to quality problems.
2. Dry mortar production equipment
Ok, after introducing the dry mortar, let’s learn about the equipment to produce the dry mortar
(Although the number of words is a bit much, But I think I am more tired than you, haha, I believe you will learn a lot!)
Again, let’s start with the history of dry mortar equipment first.
The dry mixing mortar equipment was developed by a Finnish company in 1958.
At present, more and more dry mixed mortar equipment is promoted in the world. In Europe, about 50 million tons of dry mixed mortar is produced every year, of which Germany accounts for one quarter.
In developing countries, the dry mixed mortar will be more and more popular in future development.
Now the rural construction, dry mixed mortar, real stone paint, and other materials will be more and more demand,
The development of the dry mixed mortar equipment industry is also getting better and better.
At present, with the rapid development of the construction market, the construction quality problems closely related to the use of dry mixed mortar are becoming more and more prominent.
Government authorities, real estate developers, construction units, and dry mortar manufacturers are facing increasing pressure.
With the development of science and technology, more and more people begin to know about dry mortar equipment.
Its main core is a dry powder mixer, mainly used to produce dry mortar equipment.
The building decoration industry has a wide range of applications.
2.1 Development status of dry mortar equipment
- 1. High cost.
Due to the increase in product cost, the construction side encounters great resistance in the process of use.
Affected by the current economic interests of the construction site is more prominent.
But in terms of overall economic benefits,
The cost of dry mortar materials can be made up by saving materials and improving construction efficiency and reducing maintenance costs.
- 2. Immature technology.
Due to the lack of complete corresponding specifications for production, construction use, restricted the dry mortar equipment in the project promotion.
And there is no corresponding technical support to guide the construction, construction technology is not mature and so on also affect its development in different degrees.
- 3. Mortar varieties are not abundant.
There are over a thousand known varieties of dry mortar, but fewer than a hundred are actually produced.
Therefore, in the use of mortar does not match, do not meet the function of the phenomenon, to the popularization of mortar use brings a very adverse impact.
- 4. Big investment.
Dry mortar equipment production line is a one-time investment, the general enterprise can not bear, so dry mortar production enterprises relatively poor.
Moreover, due to the high technical content of dry mortar, there is a certain difficulty in the use of local materials, which brings difficulties to the comprehensive promotion of dry mortar.
Although the current situation of dry mortar equipment has problems, but at the same time it also has its own advantages
- 1. High quality of finished products.
- 2. Adjustable and controllable.
- 3. Excellent environmental protection indicators.
2.2 What is the type of dry mortar production line
Dry mixed mortar equipment is generally based on customer requirements.
Of course, there are some conventional types of production lines, mainly including 4 kinds.
- 1. Automatic standard dry mixed mortar equipment
This type of equipment mainly includes storage tanks, spiral conveyors, weighing machines, elevators, mixers, mixers, finished goods bins, packaging machines, control cabinets, and dust removers.
It is a kind of equipment type with a more complete configuration in automatic dry mixed mortar equipment.
- 2. Basic type self-batching dry mixed mortar equipment
This type of dry mixed mortar equipment can also achieve automatic mixing, but compared with the standard equipment, there is less than one layer of the platform to be mixed, which relatively reduces the cost.
And the basic type of equipment on the workshop requirements are lower, generally in 9-10 meters of the height of the workshop can.
- 3. Semi-automatic dry mixed mortar equipment
The semi-automatic equipment structure is similar to that of the basic type, but there is no batching system, the raw material feeding needs to be done manually, and the equipment investment is small, which is suitable for starting a business at the beginning.
But the building materials enterprise that has long-term management intention, because equipment later period wants to increase output, can increase the batching system directly can.
- 4. Small dry mixed mortar equipment
The mixer for small equipment is a horizontal screw strip dry powder mixer, rather than the double-axis weightless mixer used in the above production line, which is suitable for small enterprises. The output is 15-40 tons per day. The equipment investment is low, the requirements for the plant are low, and the service time is long.
2.3 What the Dry mortar production equipment basic configuration and process
In the case of unlimited plant height, the main equipment configuration and corresponding functions are as follows:
The design principle is that the main raw materials cement, fly ash and sand should be measured automatically, and other materials should be added manually.
- 2 powder silos, respectively storing bulk cement and fly ash, equipped with a spiral conveyor material into the measurement;
- 1 bucket elevator, used for sand lifting into the weighing;
- One set of accumulative measurement for weighing cement, fly ash and sand;
- 1 manual feeding hopper and 1 bucket elevator for adding all materials except cement, fly ash and sand;
- 1 weightless dry mortar mixing machine;1 finished product warehouse;
- 2 automatic dry mortar packaging machines;1 set of control systems; One bag type pulse dust collector and one air compressor.
The layout of this form is described with the mixer as the center.
- 1. The cement silo and fly ash silo are arranged on the side of the mixer. Materials are transported into the silo by the bulk truck through pneumatic conveying. The screw conveyor below the warehouse will transport the materials to the upper part of the metering hopper at the designed speed.
- A soft connection is made between the discharge port of the screw machine and the feed port of the weighing hopper;
- 2. The bucket elevator is arranged on one side close to the mixing machine. The feed inlet adds a lower hopper and sinks in the ground.
- The material outlet of the elevator is above the weighing hopper and is softly connected with the feeding outlet of the weighing hopper. The conveying speed of sand to the measuring scale is controlled by the bucket elevator.
- 3. The metering device is composed of a weighing hopper, sensor, connector, pneumatic butterfly valve, etc., which is set above the mixer.
- The butterfly valve is installed below the weighing hopper with a soft connection to the feed port of the mixer. According to the program design, complete the weighing of cement, fly ash and sand.
- 4. The manual feeding hopper is set above the mixer and is on the same working platform as the metering hopper.
- 5. The well hoist is arranged on the side of the platform supporting the mixer. The lifting basket of the hoist will lift the material to the platform where the manual feeding hopper is located.
- 6. The weightless mixer is placed on the platform of the first floor. The capacity of the mixer is 2 cubic meters. According to the different products, it can be selected with a flying knife device.
- 7. The finished product hopper is arranged under the mixer and is closely connected with the blanking of the mixer. If light insulation materials are required to be mixed together in the mixer, anti-separation skateboards are set up in the finished product bucket to prevent segregation due to the difference of particle size and bulk density during the falling of materials, which can significantly reduce the occurrence of such phenomena. The finished product hopper is designed with two outlets, which can supply two packaging machines at the same time.
- 8. 2 dry mortar packaging machines. When selecting the valve port packaging machine, the feeding port of the packaging machine is directly connected with the material outlet of the finished product bucket, which is placed under the finished product bucket; If open packing machine is selected, the packing machine is placed on one side of the finished product bucket, and the finished product bucket and the packing machine are connected by feeding screw conveyor.
- 9. The control system is divided into instrument control and computer control for centralized operation
- 10. One bag-type pulse dust collector, mainly used for the centralized dust removal of feeding port and packaging machine. All other locations are designed with a fully closed system to reduce dust points.
Storage and supply of raw materials –2. Material measurement –3. Mixing — 4. Packaging
2.4 How do you choose the dry mortar equipment and what is the basis of the choice?
You should according to as follow to choose the dry mortar equipment:
- 1, Form, dry mortar equipment in various forms, we have to choose suitable for their own production of equipment.
- 2. Working. The stability of dry mortar equipment is the key.
- 3, Operation, dry mortar equipment operation is simple, simple equipment can enable us to use freely.
- 4, Transmission, dry mortar equipment transmission economy, our ultimate goal is to achieve economic machinery.
How to choose the size of equipment according to the capacity of dry mortar?
- 1. Select equipment according to the size of equipment volume
Directly said, the capacity of small election small equipment, capacity election big equipment.
- 2. Selecting equipment according to mortar type:
Mortar can be divided into light density mortar, ordinary density mortar, and heavy density mortar according to their density. General equipment capacity calibration is conducted with ordinary density mortar.
- 3. Single and double selection equipment according to the mixer shaft:
There are uniaxial mixer, biaxial mixer, same capacity mixer, the biaxial mixer is more efficient than uniaxial mixer, the efficiency is higher.
- 4, according to the dry mortar equipment layout selection equipment,
Generally speaking, the efficiency of the tower layout is about 1/3 faster than that of horizontal layout under the same condition, and the main saving is the time of loading and unloading.
2.5 You should know: the characteristics of the large mortar production line
- 1. Good dispersion.
A unique structural design is adopted inside the mixer.
It can disperse polypropylene fiber and wood fiber effectively, and completely solve the segregation and secondary agglomeration problems caused by different material proportions.
- 2. Wide range of applications.
The equipment can meet the requirements of different properties of dry mortar production needs.
For example: masonry mortar. Plastering mortar. Insulation system required mortar. Decorative mortar and other dry mortar.
- 3. Easy to use.
The equipment has the advantages of small floor area, low energy consumption, easy operation, and direct installation and use without foundation. It can produce 3-5 tons per hour with 3-6 operators.
2.6 How to maintain dry mortar equipment and precautions
1. Dry mortar equipment shall be placed in a dry environment without any corrosive medium.
Ensure the normal service life of the dry mortar equipment,
Dry mortar equipment is generally made of carbon steel and sprayed with a layer of anti-rust paint,
If placed for a long time in the environment of corrosive media or easy to rust.
2. After the use of dry mortar equipment, be sure to wipe the inside of the cylinder and mixing leaves clean and dry with clean water.
Long – term users can be in the same and on the surface of the leaf rust oil.
If you do not clean the material on the blade of the blender, it will agglomerate after a long period of idling and will be difficult to clean.
The mixing efficiency and uniformity will be affected when mixing.
3. Always pay attention to whether the rear fastener is loose and tighten it in time.
Large dry mortar equipment will use the working platform, should regularly check the hard parts.
4. During feeding, it is strictly prohibited to clip iron nails and wires into cement and sand to avoid damaging the machinery.
It is better to screen the material before feeding to ensure no other impurities.
5..In case of a sudden power cut, the material in the mixer should be released first and then the machine should be started.
2.7 How to select your dry mortar production line supplier
- 1. Check the critical core parts of the blender
- 2. Whether the equipment is wear-resistant and durable, With material is real, now the thickness of the industry plate from 2.5mm to 5mm.
- 3. It is necessary to see whether the manufacturer has technical engineers, drawings, standardized, complete set of numbered processing drawings.
- 4. See the factory land is owned or leased, contracted, you may not come next year to find people, accessories to find other manufacturers, the wrong skills, the value of the sky-high price.
- 5. Besides, it also depends on the processing strength, precision, and simplicity of the equipment. Do you have high precision measuring equipment? Is there any hoisting equipment?
- 6. Another important point is, does it have its own patent for creation? Do you have a patent? Small businesses, small taxpayers, or regular taxpayers.
2.8 How to choose in line with your own dry mortar equipment
- 1. Initial investors,
It is recommended to use a multi-functional dry mortar mixing machine.
This machine adopts the form of manual feeding, automatic feeding, automatic stirring and manual feeding
Stir 1 ton in one batch, 2-3 batches in an hour, the daily output is about 20 tons.
Less investment cost, and can be selected with an electric discharging device, using footswitch control discharging, convenient, fast.
- 2. The initial investment is for users who choose automatic packaging.
Can use single machine simple type assembly line,
The assembly line is a secondary lifting device added on the basis of the mixer.
Lift the finished product to the finished product warehouse and place the automatic measuring and packaging machine under the finished product warehouse to improve work efficiency and save labor.
- 3. Small and medium-sized investments,
A complete set of production line equipment can be selected.
The production line adopts manual batching, manual feeding, automatic feeding, automatic mixing, and automatic packaging to achieve continuous production.
The whole set of equipment adopts a two-axis weightless mixer as the main mixing machine, with the upper compartment waiting for mixing and the lower compartment for batches. Bucket elevator is used for material lifting and automatic metering and packaging machine is used for packaging, with the output at 3-8 tons/hour.
- 4. Medium and large users,
You can choose the automatic production line.
Based on the complete set of production line equipment, the production line is equipped with an automatic batching system, which truly realizes full automatic operation and greatly saves manpower and material resources, with the output of 8-15 tons/hour.
Why is it recommended that you buy dry mortar equipment
Now people are less able to work, everything is mechanized,
If you buy a multipurpose blender, it’s a great way to get rich.
There is a story, others digging gold, you buy a ferry, but the income must be more than the people digging gold, and there is no risk.
It is conservatively estimated that the cost will be recovered in three months, and the profit in the first year will be about 10000usd, and the rest will be profits.
Anyway, there are a lot of people who need to build houses now, so that’s a business opportunity.
It’s better to buy a mixer than to work outside the home.
Don’t be afraid of suffering, put down self-esteem, happy life is not far away from you.
As the professional dry mortar machines manufacturer, Fier Machinery can supply with you the best one-stop turn-key solution for your mortar machines.
Any interested, just contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. we will reply you in 24 hours
Start your path to wealth now!