Tile Adhesive Manufacturing Plant
Leading Dry Mortar Production Line Manufacturer
Apply Our Best Quotation
FIER Tile Adhesive Manufacturing Plant Certification
Tile Adhesive Manufacturing Plant for Your Business
Fier tile adhesive manufacturing plant can produce all kinds of dry mortar type:
1, Adhesive mortar: such as ceramic tile adhesive, joint filler, thermal insulation composite system with bonding mortar.
2. Plastering mortar: such as plastering, putty, color decorative mortar, heat insulation mortar, etc.
3. Masonry mortar: such as ordinary masonry mortar, thin-bed mortar for concrete blocks, thermal insulation masonry mortar, etc.
4, floor mortar: such as ordinary floor mortar, self-leveling mortar, etc.
5, special mortar: such as repair mortar, waterproof mortar, hardening powder, etc.
6, compound additives: such as cracking agent, expansion agent, early strength agent.
1-8 T/H Simple Tile Adhesive Manufacturing Plant
10-20 T/H Semi Automatic Tile Adhesive Manufacturing Plant
25ton/H Tile Adhesive Manufacturing Plant
40T/H Automatic Tile Adhesive Manufacturing Plant
30T/h Automatic Tile Adhesive Manufacturing Plant
Large Tower Tile Adhesive Manufacturing Plant
Get FIER Tile Adhesive Manufacturing Plant to Boost Your Business
Equipped with weighing system, packaging system and bulk. Sand drying system can be customized according to customers.
In developing countries, the present wall structure will still exist for a long time in the future. Therefore, dry mortar has large market demand in many countries.
Meet the different performance requirements of dry mortar production needs, such as: masonry mortar, plaster mortar, insulation required mortar, decorative mortar and other dry mortar.
Recent Tile Adhesive Manufacturing Plant Order
Tile Adhesive Manufacturing Plant Installation in Chile
Questions You May Ask About Our Tile Adhesive Manufacturing Plant
All our Fier tile adhesive manufacturing plants have Semi-automatic and Fully automatic Type
(1) The sem-automatic line needs human labor to feed materials, while the full-automatic line no need.
(2) semi-automatic line no need material silos, full-automatic line need.
(3) The semi-automatic line is more cheaper than the full-automatic line.
You can choose as your needs
We Fier Machinery as a big professional tile adhesive manufacturing plants manufacturer, Not only supply you with the best one-stop solution,
But also we Fier Machinery give you the best cooperative price at Quality and service for your tile adhesive manufacturing plant.
don’t hesitate to contact us! Write down your questions or inquiry in the form below now or send an email to email@example.com! We will reply you in 24 hours!
FIER: Your Best Tile Adhesive Manufacturing Plant Supplier
Do you want to manufacture tile adhesive or you want to buy a tile adhesive manufacturing plant for your business?
Do you care about the tile adhesive manufacturing machines’ service and quality?
We Fier Machinery can supply you with one turn-key solution for your tile adhesive manufacturing plant order.
As a big professional manufacturer supply ceramic tile production line in china, We FIER Machinery will provide you with one-stop free service at aspects of design, mortar mix ratio, and construction technology to remove your worries.
We warmly welcome you to visit our ceramic tile adhesive production lines, office, and factory.
Saving and making your money now! Don’t hesitate, send your inquiry, we will reply to you in 24 hours
How to manufacture tile adhesive?
Ceramic tile adhesive, also known as cement-based adhesive for tile walls and floor tiles,
The tile adhesive manufacturing process is a powder mixture composed of hydraulic cementitious material (cement), mineral collector (quartz sand), and organic additive (rubber powder, etc.), which shall be stirred with water or other liquid in a certain proportion when used.
These are also tile adhesive ingredients. Usually the tile adhesive raw material very accessible.
Mainly used for bonding ceramic tile, face tile, floor tile, and other decorative materials, widely used in interior and exterior walls, floors, bathrooms, and other rough architectural decoration places.
Its main characteristics are high bonding strength, water resistance, freeze-thaw resistance, aging resistance and convenient construction
According to the actual situation, cement-based tile glue is divided into three categories: C1: bond strength is applicable to small bricks
Bond strength than C1, C2 type: apply more large brick (80 * 80) (quality brick, such as marble you need to use solid glue) C3 type: bond strength and C1 close, applicable to small brick, jointing can do (can be prepared according to the color of ceramic tile adhesive for caulking directly, if not for caulking, then need caulking processing after ceramic tile adhesive action)
It is convenient for construction to add water directly, saving construction time and dosage;
The adhesive strength is 6-8 times of cement mortar, anti-aging performance is good, do not fall off, do not crack, do not empty muster shell, no worries.
No water seepage, no lack of alkali, good water retention, within a few hours after the construction, can be adjusted at will, less than 3mm thin layer construction has a certain anti-water performance.
FIER Tile adhesive manufacturing plant Process flow:
1. The sand source is river sand, which needs to be dried and screened before storage; If mechanical sand is used, it needs to be broken, screened and then broken again, and then screened and graded for storage.
2. Cementing materials, fillers and additives shall be sent into the corresponding warehouse.
3. Carry out batching measurements according to the tiles chemical formula.
4. Put all kinds of raw materials into the mixer for stirring and mixing.
5. The tile adhesive mortar of finished products is sent to the warehouse for product packaging or bulk.
6. Deliver products to the site. Dry mixed mortar in bulk must be transported in bulk silos or special bulk transport vehicles to prevent segregation and affect the construction quality.
7. Dry mixed tile adhesive mortar is put into a mortar mixer and mixed with water in proportion.
8. Use the special mortar pump to transport the mixed mortar to the construction site or directly carry out spraying construction on site.
How to tile adhesive manufacturing plant work?
The finished sand is lifted by the bucket and loaded into the storage bin respectively.
The powder is fed into the respective silos by the bulk tanker, and the additives and other bagged materials are lifted by the additive hoist and manually added to the respective silos.
Materials in sand silos, powder silos, and additive silos are discharged into their respective measuring buckets one by one through the screw conveyor for cumulative measurement.
When all kinds of materials are measured, start the screw conveyor to discharge all kinds of materials into the bucket conveyor at the same time, and then unload them into the intermediate storage hopper through lifting; When needed, the mixture of the intermediate storage hopper is directly discharged into the mixer for mixing.
After a certain period of time, the finished product is discharged from the discharge port of the mixer.
It is stored in the finished product transition bucket and is packed by the packaging machine, or sent to the finished product warehouse by the screw conveyor and the bucket lift machine to complete a working cycle.
What is the Tile Adhesive manufacturing plant Composition system?
- Storage system: cement tank, sand tank, calcium powder tank, master tank, glass bead tank, etc.
- Conveying system: pneumatic conveying tank, Screw conveyor, bucket elevator, etc.
- Metering system: Automatic metering of the formula;
- Mixing system: weightless mixer, special mixer for glass beads;
- Packaging system: valve port packaging machine, computer-controlled metering packaging machine;
- Dust removal system: pulse bag filter;
- Control system: Computer automatic control.
You can choose the Types of FIER Tile adhesive production line:
1.Tower-type tile adhesive production line
- Tower-type tile adhesive manufacturing plant design is reasonable, height can be designed according to the user’s site situation,
- It has the characteristics of a moderate investment, short construction period, and quick investment effect.
- Equipment investment according to customer demand output per hour up to 5-15 tons,
- Only 3-5 operators are needed to complete the production.
- The equipment is 6-10 meters high and covers an area of 20-30 square meters.
2.Horizontal tile adhesive plant.
- 1. Adopt a multi-layer screw belt to stir, the material moves as a whole, and the yield is high. The average stirring time is 5-10 minutes;
- 2. Suitable for junior investors, small investment, high return.
- 3, low maintenance rate, bearing at both ends of the mixer, the material is not easy to enter, equipped with cycloid needle wheel reducer, low maintenance rate.
- 4. High uniformity of mixing, multi-directional movement of materials, multi-layer screw belt, no dead Angle of mixing, high uniformity, good quality;
- 5. Small floor space, an automatic feeding device, improve work efficiency.
- 6. Circular barrel structure, smooth operation, low noise, long service life, wide application range;
- 7, using internal and external multi-layer screw back stirring, no dead Angle, mixing speed, high uniformity;
- 8, the mixer adopts the screw to lift the feeding, the feeding port and the ground level, feeding convenient;
how to make your own tile adhesive?
Ceramic tile adhesive mortar is mainly bonding, often label tiles chemical formula or tile adhesive chemical ratio, prevents cutting corners. It’s essentially mortar.
Mortar mainly consists of cement mortar, mixed mortar, and occasionally white ash mortar.
1. Adding cement to mortar is called “cement mortar”.
Cement mortar is made of cement and sand by mixing proportionally, it can mix the mortar with higher strength. Cement mortar is generally applied to foundations, basements that are soaked in water for a long time and masonry structures that bear large external forces.
2. Adding lime (paste) is called “white mortar” or “lime mortar”.It’s called plastering mortar
Lime mortar is a mortar made of mortar mixed by mortar and sand in proportion.
3. Add cement and white ash, called “mixed mortar”.
Mixed mortar is generally made of cement, mortar, sand and is generally used for masonry above the ground. Due to the addition of stone plaster, mixed mortar changes the workability of factory mortar, which is more convenient to operate and conducive to the density and efficiency of masonry.
How to selecting a tile adhesive manufacturing production line?
1. Select and determine the voltage grade of the motor according to the enterprise grid voltage standard and power factor requirements.
2. Agitator for starting motor, brake, and operating speed according to the load and process conditions of the selected motor type.
3. The rated speed of the motor is selected according to the high speed of the tile adhesive making machine, the performance requirements of the electric drive speed control system, and the complexity of the mechanical deceleration.
4. Choose according to the environmental conditions of the place of use, such as temperature, humidity, dust, rain, corrosive and inflammable and explosive gases, and consider the necessary protective measures and the structure of the motor
5. Reasonable selection of the torque and overload capacity of the motor at the beginning shall be determined according to cooling and ventilation, and the type and grade of the selected motor shall meet the requirements of high-power hybrid equipment guidance.